Gendex Dental X-ray Sensor Repair
Our team of skilled Gendex dental x-ray sensor repair technicians have made it their focus to become the ultimate in Gendex dental x-ray sensor repair. With our years of research and development knowledge we are able to completely refurbish your Gendex dental x-ray sensor.
Here is a list of a few popular Gendex dental x-ray sensors we repair:
- Gendex GX-S
- Gendex Visualix eHD
- Gendex GXS-700
The cost of a Gendex dental x-ray sensor repair will depend on the issue with your sensor. A Gendex Visualix eHD could include a cable replacement, USB connector replacement, re-programming, or circuit board repair. A Gendex GXS-700 repair will include a full cable replacement. We use similar methods that the manufacturer uses to refurbish and repair Gendex sensors.
Don’t see your Gendex dental x-ray sensor model listed here? Contact us, we probably repair it.
The functionality of your sensor is important to your practice’s production therefore we cover all Gendex dental x-ray sensor repair with a standard 30-day parts and labor warranty. We also offer the option of extending to a full 1 year warranty.
Gendex X-ray Sensor Error Codes
Here is a brief list of a few error codes you may be experiencing with your broken Gendex dental x-ray sensor. If you do in fact see any of the following errors, give us a call at 1-800-821-8962, or submit your sensor to us for a diagnostic – we’re here to help!
- Error code: E300 USB cable disconnected; Action: Verify USB Cable (gendex)
- Error Code: E501 Insufficient USB Power Supply (gendex)
- No Code: Local User have not writing rights on Vixcfg directory (gendex)
- Error Code : E103 Voltages out of range
- Error code: E400 FW download error
- Error code: E401 EPROM Error
- Error Code: E402 EPROM data corrupted
- Error code: E403 Sensor data read error
- Error code: E404 HW initialization error
- Error code: E405 HW recognizing error
- Error code: E406 HW test error
- Error code: E407 EEPROM read error
- Error code: E408 & E409 Memory test error
- Error code: E874 Insufficient memory
- Error code: E875 Insufficient Lock Memory
- Error code: E3002 Memory Transfer error
- Error code: V999 Language dll missing
- Error code: E420 ValueT A/D error