Kodak Dental X-ray Sensor Repair
Sodium Dental is able to offer dental x-ray sensor repair for the Kodak RVG6000, Kodak RVG6100, Kodak RVG6500, and Trophy sensors. If your Kodak digital x-ray sensor model is not listed here just ask us, we definitely fix it!
Kodak dental x-ray sensor repair will depend on the issue with your sensor. A Kodak dental x-ray sensor repair generally consists of complete replacement of the sensor cable and USB cable. On occasion it is necessary for us to replace parts such as the interface box. With our years of research and development knowledge we are able to completely refurbish your Kodak dental x-ray sensor. Kodak dental x-ray sensor repair by Sodium Dental is the best and most reliable solution for your broken Kodak RVG x-ray sensor.
Here is a list of a few popular Kodak dental x-ray sensors we repair:
- Kodak RVG 5000
- Kodak RVG 5100
- Kodak RVG 6000
- Kodak RVG 6100
- Kodak RVG 6500
- Trophy Sensor
Don’t see your Kodak dental x-ray sensor model listed here? Contact us, we definitely repair it.
The functionality of your sensor is important to your practice’s production therefore we cover all Kodak dental x-ray sensor repair with a standard 30-day parts and labor warranty. We also offer the option of extending to a full 1 year warranty. You can also find out some more information about our Kodak dental x-ray sensor repair service by taking a look here.
Refurbished Kodak Dental X-ray Sensors For Sale
If you’re interested in simply purchasing a refurbished Kodak x-ray sensor you can check out all of the Refurbished Kodak Dental X-ray Sensors that we have in stock here.
Kodak Dental X-ray Sensor Repair Error Codes
Here is a brief list of a few error codes you may be experiencing with your broken Kodak dental x-ray sensor. If you do in fact see any of the following errors, give us a call at 1-800-821-8962, or submit your sensor to us for diagnosis – we’re here to help!
- Intra oral camera image not appearing on monitor. Instead, I have blue screen in the Trophy patient window.
- Unable to save any Trophy patient information.
- unable to receive Trophy TIF image as email attachment
- When the sensor is plugged into the hub, a window pops up saying new RVG6 hardware has been detected that requires a new driver
- The RVG acquisition sensor icon remains grey
- Not able to launch the Trophypan software. Error displayed: “Panoramic Error – Cannot open serial link”