Sodium Dental Will Be A Proud Sponsor Of The Paragon Program.
We are looking forward to attending the excelleration meetings. We enjoy being able to connect and help dentists with there dental technology needs. The Excelleration Meeting, implemented since 2007, is about proven results through peak practice performance and growth. These four uniquely designed meetings are geared to accelerate each doctor’s practice towards excellence and help them achieve their goals and, ultimately,…their dreams.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM OUR MEETINGS
PERSONAL HANDOUT: Each attendee will receive a handout designed to maximize every meeting and
discussion. They will be personalized with each doctor’s practice and personal goals.
INTERACTIVE DISCUSSIONS: Our goal is to facilitate relevant and practical discussions with other
successful and growing dentists. Attendees will network with other like‐minded doctors pursuing the
QUARTERLY GOAL ACHIEVEMENT: Paragon will set specific and measurable goals and then rack those
goals with attendees (doctors) to completion.
COVID Meeting Guidelines-
- The Paragon team will keep the mask on as we greet you.
- We ask that you to take your own temperature – we are all professionals – before you come to the meeting.
- We will bring our own air purifiers – down to 1.0 microns – for the meeting rooms.
- In order to comply with each state’s meeting limitation requirements, we are required to require you to RSVP to us at least two days before the meeting.
- This keeps us from going over meeting limitations.
Oct 9th Meeting Locations:
8 am-12-noon NorthWest OHIO Hilton Garden INN Findlay 1050 Interstate Drive West, Findlay OH, 45840
2 pm-6 pm Dayton CINCINNATI HILTON GARDEN INN DAYTON south – Austin landing 2000 Innovation Drive Miamisburg, OH 45342
We have regionalized Excelleration Meetings with smaller attendance, social distancing, hand sanitizers at all the tables and of course, masks. In addition, this fall we will not be serving coffee, breakfast, soft drinks, or lunch. If you have dietary needs, please eat before you come to the meeting.
Do not forget to register for the meeting.
Contact us at email@example.com or 800-448-2523 with any questions.