XrayVision – Base Install – Additional Location
XrayVision® Additional 1-user base install requires an activated XrayVision 3.9 installation currently registered to the practice, along with proper proof of your additional location(s).
Xrayvision includes the following:
- NameGrabber™ – Apteryx’s patent-pending “bridge” to any Windows practice management program
- Ability to aquire images from most digital intraoral sensors, digital pan and ceph devices, and phosphor plate scanners
- Image capture from analog* and digital intra-oral and extra-oral cameras
- Scanner support for inputing existing film radiographs
- Patient image management
- Built-in image security and encryption
- Automatic document generation
- Network-capable with optional inexpensive PACxv workstation licenses
- Electronic Manual and Window’s Help Documents
- Free minor updates available as downloads from the Apteryx website
XrayVision is the industry’s leading open-architecture digital image management program.
*Requires a video card with capture abilities.
Return policy: This product is not able to be returned