Integrated touch screen for immediate image display
Software ergonomics specially designed for intuitive, touch-screen access to functions. Program examinations via the graphic interface and watch image acquisition in real time.
The CCD sensor generates high-contrast HD images that allow the dentist to make an accurate diagnosis within seconds.
14 programs available in panoramic mode, including standard, hemi-panoramic, bitewing, sinus & ATM. Choice of 5 formats for the cephalometry module, including frontal, lateral & carpus
Ethernet or stand-alone
The I-Max Touch can be controlled from any PC or via a network. Images can be stored to a USB stick from the control console.
A mobile sensor. Flexible and affordable cephalometry
Choose between panoramic and cephalometric. Choose between single and dual sensors. The sensor can be easily moved using the ergonomic handle.
- HF generator: Constant potential
- Image receptor: 0,5 EN60336
- Total min. filtration: 2,5 mm AI équivalent
- Anode voltage: 60 – 86 kV
- Anode current: 6 – 10 mA PAN, 6 – 12 mA CEPH
- Exposure time: PAN 13,8 s / CEPH 4,5 s
- Column : Powered telescopic
- SID (Source to Image Distance) : 500 mm PAN / 1650 mm CEPH
- Digital sensor: CCD HD + Optical fibre
- CCD resolution: 10,4 lp/mm
- Connection : Direct PC acquisition (network cable) and/or integrated touch screen
- Archiving : PC and/or USB stick
- Power supply: 100-120 V, 220-240 V, 50/60Hz
- Amperage: 8 A