We sell and install new equipment for dental practices all around the United States and with new equipment there is always old equipment being replaced.
With every new installation, we quickly realized the old equipment, more often than not, just gets put into storage or taken to the scrap yard. However, we can help turn your old equipment into cash.
Used Dental Equipment Sales & Installation
Sodium Dental facilitates an easy way for your used equipment to go to practices that need it. Plus, you get money for your equipment and free up your storage areas!
To resell your used equipment:
- Take several pictures of each piece of equipment that you have available. Take note to take pictures of all manufacturers plates (think serial numbers, manufacturer date, etc)
- Put together an inventory of each piece of equipment. A short description of each item would be exceptionally helpful (ie. how long you’ve had it, are you 1st, 2nd, 3rd owner, when was the last time the equipment was used, is there anything wrong with it, etc)
- Collect pictures and an inventory total and send it to us via email.
- Make sure to include your personal information and your practice information.
- Once we receive all of your used equipment information our staff will review your equipment and put together a purchase order with line item pricing so you can see how much you’ll get for your equipment!
Sodium Dental will purchase the following dental equipment:
- Panoramic X-Ray Units (Film, Phosphor, Digital)
- Phosphor Plate Scanners
- Film Processors
- Intra Oral Cameras
- Digital X-ray Sensors
- Surgical Lasers
- Cerec / CadCam Aqcuisition Units and Milling Units
- And Much More! Contact Us For More Information.
Even if your old equipment is currently not functioning we might still want it. Contact us today to find out.