Scroll down to fill out the submission form. Fill it out, print it out, and stick it in the box with your sensor when you ship it. Call us if you have any questions! 1-800-821-8962
- Which x-ray sensors can we repair? All of them! We can repair any and all dental x-ray sensors. Dexis, Kodak, Gendex, Schick, Sirona, and any other sensor.
- What if it’s your only x-ray sensor? Loaner x-ray sensors are available upon request for use while your sensor is being repaired. We can overnight one to you today!
- How long will the repair take? Most sensor repairs can be completed within 1 day. This can change depending on volume and how quickly you authorize your repair.
- Do we have any referrals to share? Sure! You can check out testimonials here, take a look at our stellar Google Reviews here, and see us in Gordon Christensen’s Clinicians Report as the most used sensor repair company in the country!
- How long have we been repairing x-ray sensors? We were actually the FIRST company to begin repairing dental x-ray sensors!
- How do you get your sensor repaired quickly? Fill out the submission form below, we’ll email you a copy. Print that out and stick it in the box with your sensor. Ship your sensor to us! We’ll contact you as soon as your package is delivered and every step of the way after.
Fill out the form below, Print out the email you receive and Ship your sensor and *interface box to:
3700 Carlisle Rd
Dover, PA 17315
*For testing purposes it is very important that you send an interface box with your sensor. Sensors sent without interface boxes may be delayed in processing.