Sodium Dental Backup Assessment
Believing you have a backup of your data is different from knowing you have a reliable backup. Here are questions you need to ask yourself.
- Is your backup current?
- Is your backup encrypted?
- Where is your backup?
- How long will it take to restore your backup?
- What is your path to restoration?
The only way to know the answer to these questions for certain is to attempt to restore your data. Our company will take whatever your backup is and attempt to restore it to a secure virtual server at our office. In the process of doing this we will find any problems with your backup and provide you a document detailing the problems and solutions for your backup solution so you can resolve it now before the backup is needed.
Don’t wait till you need your backup to find out if your backup works.
Problems we may find
- You don’t have the software necessary to restore your backup
- Your backup is not complete
- Your backup is not current
- Your data backup is complete but your software will not run on a modern operating system
This process may take us eight hours of tech time but you pay one flat fee. This is a must for any office.