Xray Sensor Repair Warranty
Every repair we perform comes with our limited xray sensor repair warranty which will cover your device for 30 days up to 1 year. Make sure to review the warranty once you receive you xray sensor repair to make sure you stay fully covered!
Here are important items to remember:
- Always use sensor holders with every single patient.
- Sensor holders must use a positioning ring, bite block, and metal bar for proper protection and radiation exposure.
- Sensors must never be autoclaved.
- Avoid touching the metal USB connector to prevent static discharge and damage.
- Do not apply pressure to the sensor face and never clamp the sensor or cable.
- Always use a powered USB hub with your sensor/s and use an uninterruptible power supply for your computers.
- Do not use cable protectors. Cable protectors were created with damage prevention in mind but they actually cause far more damage than they prevent.
Overall the best thing that you can do to protect your newly repaired xray sensor is to not let a patient bite the sensor or cable, always disconnect by the USB plug, and to treat the xray sensor like the expensive piece of diagnostic equipment that it is.
To send your xray sensor in for repair click here or give us a call at 1-800-821-8962